Feb 13, 2015

Update on Acquerello III Kickstarter Campaign



Dear friends,


I just make an up-date on my Acquerello III Kickstarter Campaign with a behind-the-scene Asia Travel Video Journal:



I start planning putting together, Acquerello III towards the end of last year.  I go home to Hong Kong for Christmas and New Year.  While I was there, I spent a week in China touring along Yangtze River.  I drew, painted, photoed and filmed some of the people and scenery during my travel.  These artwork are specially made of Acquerello III.  

If you like the my video and enjoy my stories, please support my project or share my Kickstarter project with your friends and networks.  This is an independent art project, any form of support would mean a lot to the success of this campaign.  ^_____^  

Thank you very much, and have a wonderful Valentine's and President Day weekend!! 


Best wishes,

Alina


No comments: