Apr 24, 2014

SFG Challenge Extension!

Due to the large number of you expressing concern regarding the timing of this particular challenge, and the willingness to participate given a bit more time, I've decided (with Mr. Dotz's blessing) to extend the challenge out for another two weeks.

  The new final date for submission is Thursday, May 8th, 2014 at 12:00 am PST.

Hopefully this will give all of you who just haven't had the time to take part, an opportunity to participate-we hope to see a lot of new submissions with this new two week extension.

Remember, all of the information regarding the challenge can be found on the original post here:

http://sugarfrostedgoodness.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-brand-new-sfg-challenge.html

If you have any questions, contact me directly, or leave a comment on this post.

Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

Mike Cressy said...

Sorry I haven't had time to work on this challenge. I've been so busy with working for Wizards of the Coast for the last few weeks and now I need to get back onto my projects, which are way behind. They all need to be finished soon so that I can get on to the pile of projects stacking up behind me. None of them are paying jobs but I'm hoping that somewhere along the line they will be profitable.