Dec 28, 2013

Birds Food

I just bought the Yiynova MSP19U+ 19" tablet monitor. And this is my first attempt painting a full digital illustration. 
Obviously I have been saving up for the Cintiq, but after reading several really good reviews I decided to buy the Yiynova, and I'm happy I did. 
After 15 years of airbrushing the 3 millimeter cursor gap doesn't bother me at all and I really like the slickness of the glass screen. There's no jitter and the pressure sensitivity actually works (I used to have the Wacom Intuos4 and I could never get the pressure sensitivity to work properly). And the Stylus is more comfortable. The only thing I need is to adjust is the colours and brightness of the screen. 
But other than that I'm very pleased, and looking forward for my next big heavy detailed illustration

No comments: