Jan 12, 2013

Just a friendly game of poker





I don't know much about poker, I don't even think it's a very interesting game. So I had to do a bit of research for this illustration. I asked one of my good friends, who actually likes poker, about the rules. The idea was that the fight had to be between the dog and the bear, fighting abouth the highest straight flush, and who was cheating - Well, then another friend of mine came by and saw the work in progress. He immediately pointed out, that it still was an open game and at this point the turtle had the best hand, and the dealer still needed to deal two more cards - Hi! that's not what I was told. Well the illustration still contains a lot of drama, with potentiel violence to come - and I have to be a bit more thorough with the research.

No comments: