Mar 16, 2011

Ratfist!

One of the things I love about Twitter is discovering new artists I've never heard of before. Doug TenNapel's one of the many Artists I've come to find out about thanks to Twitter. Doug's been around for years creating a slew of graphic novels like Monster Zoo, which I happen to own. His art is amazing and his story telling is masterful. It was no surprise that I was excited when he announced he was going to do a web comic called Ratfist. If you haven't read Ratfist, then you're missing out. I highly recommend it. For today's warm up piece I decided to draw Ratfist himself. This was drawn digitally in Manga Studio EX and inked traditionally with Kuretake brush pen and Kolinsky brushes. I made a video of me inking this but I'll post it tomorrow.
Enjoy!
Ratfist-pencils
Ratfist-inks
Ratfist

No comments: