Jun 29, 2009

My Store Is Open


Finally. It only took me five years but it has happened. My store is finally open. In fact, someone discovered it while I was in the middle of getting it ready and they actually bought five prints. There are a lot of things for sale. Many beautiful prints of my famous drawings. Each is embossed, then stamped with my Korean chop, signed and numbered. Also there are some originals for sale too. Everything is very reasonably priced. I believe in affordable art for the people. Please check back occasionally because I will be putting up new artwork on a frequent basis. All my work looks great framed and matted. Don't be afraid to give one as a gift. Your friends and family will think you are a high roller, when in fact you are a cheapskate. Don't be afraid to just browse. You can just go to my blog and click on the store button. It's right under the squirrel holding a handgun. When you are at my blog check out my new header. It was created by a brilliant intern working at my ad agency. If you are impatient and can't wait you can go directly to my new store.

No comments: