Apr 22, 2009

Over The Pond


I was shocked by how good the pub food was in England. Definately not expecting that at all. The way they make their green peas a little crunchy, then I mix them in with my potatoes and gravy. Wash that down with a little Ale. Yummy. Last time I was in London was 20 years ago and I didn't have too great a time. Today I found it to be such a clean city with so many famous landmarks. There is something cool to see every turn you take. Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abby, Big Ben, The Ferris Wheel, London Bridge and so on. When I was drawing on the street people are very reserved and don't approach me very much unlike other cities. The only ones who consistently came over to see what I was drawing was homeless men. They're big fans of mine in England. I purchased one of those mini HD flip cameras. I tried to make a few little films of me drawing but it wasn't easy with everything I was up to. Seeing friends, drawing, taking photos, hanging out with Yun, eating and now trying to make videos. It was a bit much.

No comments: