Aug 30, 2008

What To Draw


There are times when I have no say in what I can draw. Case in point, my trip to Maryland with Yun for her niece's one year old birthday party. I brought all my drawing stuff but there was never any time to draw. I took the train back to New York on Sunday morning by myself. When I sat in my seat, it was the first time I could relax all weekend. It was also the only time I could do a little drawing. Therefore I had no choice really. I had to draw what was available to me at that moment on the train. Sometimes it is good to have what I can draw dictated to me by life's circumstances. So for all of you wondering, what should I draw? How about opening your eyes and drawing what's right in front of you.

1 comment:

illustrationISM.... said...

I love your stories with
 each great picture!
  Thanx for sharing!

    mark jaquette @
      illustrationISM
       &
        bammgraphics !