May 26, 2008

LionHeart


Tribal Tattoo Lion. (Click to see detailed view)

Sometimes during the course of a creative project I develop more ideas than what the client ultimately uses. A recent project was such the case.

I had developed an idea all the way to a final tight sketch, all that was left is to simply build the art digitally. But then the client changed the direction of the project and we put it aside and moved ahead with new art. Well that project is done now and I decided to flesh this leftover art out.

4 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

I really Dig this......Do you do designs for commission. I know folks that would consider getting this kinda stuff done in tats.

P

Tomas Bjornsson said...

Impressive

jim bradshaw said...

Nice!!!

C. A. Silbach said...

This is really eye-catching... Cool!