Apr 28, 2008

Premiere


I have decided on a new course of action. I will not post any more drawings on flickr until two weeks after they have appeared on my blog. Too many people are going directly to my flickr site to see what is going to be happening here before I have time to debut them on my site. Folks are missing out on my little tales. There are still a bunch more over there that will become blog posts but there are many new drawings I have stored up that are not going on to flickr until well after they are posts here. It is my own fault for setting this bad precedent but now it will be rectified. If you want to see what I'm up to you will have to come here first.

2 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

That is a wonderfully smashing little image there...I'd hang it on my wall in a heartbeat....great text too..

P

milo said...

ooh delightful little piece!