Mar 28, 2008

This is your chance!

Hello SFG'ers!

As some of you may already be aware I'm in the middle of redesigning and updating the SFG site in an effort to move forward in the SFG evolution. One thing I'm planning to do is convert the site to a Wordpress site and host it myself.

This is your chance to leave me feedback concerning the site and what you'd like to see in the update. Give me your likes, dislikes and special requests. I'll take everything you say under careful advisement.

And to make it even easier, just leave a comment on this thread! :)

Also one last thing, I'm currently offering a special advertising rate to all SFG members for advertising space on SFG, e-mail me for more info on that at jeff at sugarfrostedgoodness dot com.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks!

-Jeff

2 comments:

Chris Wahl said...

I guess everyone's content with SFG!

You're doing a great job, Jeff. SFG is a fun, friendly blog with a great stable of contributors (albeit not very talkative) and you always set fun challenges to boot.

Keep it up, mate!

Jago said...

I'd second that, perhaps we're all just so damn successful we don't have time to comment?! (if only)

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the Blank Book coming my way at the end of the year....

Jago