Jan 30, 2008

Screw Up


I am obsessed with the story of Jerome Kerviel, the French trader who lost over seven billion dollars while secretly making crazy trades in his company. Now whenever I do something dumb at work, which is every other day, I just think about good old Jerome. No one can ever have more explaining to do to their boss than this guy. I do give him credit for having balls. You would have figured this guy would have cut his losses at a few hundred thousand and called it quits. Not our Jerome, all or nothing. The most gambling I've done lately is buy a few super bowl boxes in our agency pool. At most I can lose eighty bucks. Jerome is most likely out of a job and coincidentally I'm in need of a money manager. Could be a match made in heaven.

2 comments:

milo said...

wow, now that's something to aspire to... Jerome..hehehe.... great drawing.
Go Giants!

milo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.