Jan 27, 2008

Robots Cook!

Well, here we are again. This week’s addition to my weekly ABC book project is C is for Cook. I had some debate with my wife on what sort of cook I should be doing. I even briefly flirted with the idea of changing the letter C to Chop and doing a robot sushi chef, but then I started thinking about depicting “hey, kids, it’s fun to play with knives," and decided it was best to return to my original idea. As always, I invite you to check out my regularly updated blog Robot Alphabet to track my progress on my book. You can also check out my portfolio site and other blog here.

Mark

4 comments:

Anette Heiberg said...

What a great robot!

Anette Heiberg
www.anetteheiberg.com

Unknown said...

I appreciate the level of quality with this series. Keep it up! The mustache kills me.

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

awesome. I will be checking in!

Gary Fields said...

mark,
great work! very cool. liked the other stuff on your site.