Oct 26, 2007

After Halloween... Before Halloween

Hey, guys!

Since we're talking Halloween (Goblins, Ghouls, & Ghosts), here is the cover from my latest book "After Halloween":

It's about what the monsters of Halloween do to make a living, after Halloween is over. And yeah, it's an Alphabet book too.

It should be shipping from the printer any day now. I'm excited, as it's our third book finished.

<>

After Halloween, too tired to lurk –
monsters needed gold; the beasts needed work.

Although it seemed odd, they had bills to pay –
they gave up the night and stayed up all day.

<>

You can see more illustrations on my online store, Magic Skull.

Thanks for checking it out.

- Daniel

www.steamcrow.com

www.klawberry.com

3 comments:

Todd DeWolf said...

Brilliant! I think I need this for my collection. Cheers!

Adam Levine said...

Congrats on the newest book! Those are some great images and it's a really clever idea. Everything from the textures to characters, and from what you posted looks great!

Tomas Bjornsson said...

Great piece. nice design