Feb 28, 2007

Tooth Decay


When I was a kid and went to the dentist, it was the most painful experiences of my life. For some sick reason the dentist never gave me novocaine. He would just start drilling away. The pain was overwhelming, especially because I had tons of cavities. I just thought it was normal. That was the way everyone was treated. I was too little and scared to say anything, so I didn’t. I just took the pain and agony. The guy was a real nut job to do that to a little kid. He would always kid to my mom that he didn’t know if I was breathing when I was in the chair. I wouldn’t make a sound or peep. I was hanging on for dear life just like Dustin Hoffman in “Marathon Man”.

3 comments:

islandarts said...

Dude, my dentist did the SAME thing!!! He used to joke that he nearly had to scrape me off the ceiling. 25 years later and I still suffer anxiety attacks at the dental office...
Great Drawing too by the way!!

milo said...

bhahahaha!!! how funny... man don't put too much of that whitening stuff in.. it'll make you foam at the mouth while you're sleeping!

Jeff Andrews said...

This is great! Thanks Tommy!