Jan 30, 2007

Tommy Kane Interview


'Tommy Kane Illustrator'

I just posted an interview with 'Sugar Frosted Goodness' contributor 'Tommy Kane'. You can either listen to it from the web site at www.TheIllustrativeDesigner.com or subscribe through iTunes by by clicking here. (The podcast may not be available in iTunes yet. It takes up to 24hrs to post)

Lots of interesting insight shared. If any other 'Sugar Frosted Goodness' member would like to be considered for a future interview just visit www.TheIllustrativeDesigner.com and let me know.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Jeff Andrews said...

I listened to this last night right after Von posted it, a great interview! I highly recommend every SFG'er listen and enjoy. And give some mad props to our own Tommy Kane, well done my friend!

Anonymous said...

yeah, that was very interesting. Congrats! I like how the icons change.