Sep 28, 2006

Patches-O-Plenty



Here are some of about '135' embroidered patches I've been designing for 'Upper Deck' for use on a baseball card product line. Each patch will be embroidered and applied to a jersey swatch baseball card specific to the player or event. The size on these are just a little bigger then what you see on-screen so the level of detail had to be very simplified which can be tricky. All of them are due by the end of this month so I've been trying to crank out '20' a day among other on going projects so it's been tricky pulling it off.

I really love the sport of baseball so it's always fun working on this type of project.

4 comments:

kane said...

I love that you used the old baltimore oriole bird in one of the logos. I have a cap with that on it.

Allan Lorde said...

Those are so sweet, Von!

Blake Himsl Hunter said...

cool jig! These look great!

AstridMueller said...

nice job on these! =)