May 22, 2006




Hello everyone! I was recruited also the famous Jeff here to post some pictures and comments.
So, here goes the first one.

Little introduction of me: I´m Finnish illustrator living and working in Barcelona, Spain. I´ve been doing professionally illustration less than a year now, so I´m still learning the business.
And, yes I´m a male (I´ve got lots of inquiries about my sex).

I thought this piece would be great for the "Super" theme. It´s a super villain that I created some boring day, who gets hit from Superman him self. The Super villain is still untitled, so if you come up with a suitable name for him, I´m all ears.

thanks,
Pietari

4 comments:

Todd DeWolf said...

Well I am not sure about a name but I do love the green and the scene you have captured. It looks like we caught him up in the air after some dramatic fight. Really cool style. He appears quite large with mega hands. How about Mega Man! Hee hee. Cheers!

Kelsey said...

Awesome! That is really cool!

pietari said...

Yes, Mega Man would be great, but I think it´s already taken. Now, when I think about it the colours and the seeds flying allover remind me of a water melon. So, how about "The Melon Man" or simply "The Melon"! I don´t know, doesn´t have much street credibility..

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!