Apr 25, 2006

Robot....monster!


My favorite robot...ROBOT MONSTER! If any of you foolish humans haven't seen this wonderous film, I suggest you run down to your favorite B-movie joint and grab a copy. It's absolutely delicious....and confusing.

I dressed up as this fella for Halloween one year. Before the trick or treating had started, I snuck over to my neighbors house and tapped on their back door whilst they were eating dinner...I scared the beejeesus outta them. That moment alone made the whole effort worth while.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is WICKED!! Love it!

Jared Chapman said...

I haven't seen the movie, but, based on your illustration and story, I really need too.

Jeff Andrews said...

I know, I'm gonna check out NetFlix now to see if they have the movie!

How have I not heard of it before? I live for vintage sci-fi schlock! Haha!