Mar 22, 2006

I'm different!

Greetings everyone and thank you Jeff for the invite. A bit of introduction in here; my name's Meg Hunt and what's to tell... I'm based in CT, going to be moving across country to set up shop in the early summer. I love illustration, screenprinting/printmaking, comics, and cartoons, working to getting established in the business or whatnot.

Anyway, I'll let my work do the talking with a little introduction.




This piece is something I drew up last week for promotional work-- should be getting the printed postcards back soon!

Well, I'm really looking forward to posting more in future! This is a lovely blog!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very cool!! Very imaginative and love the style!

Urban Barbarian said...

spectacular. very well done. very daring and progressive...!

Dean Trippe said...

MEG! it's good to see you over here at the SFG compound. if you didnt already know, your work has quickly become one of my favorite online influences, and a constant source of inspiration. This postcard pic is probably my favorite recent illo of yours, and very representative of how awesome your style is. :)

Jeope said...

Talk about your introductions – this is gorgeous.

Jeff Andrews said...

Well, if you're not feeling welcome here now, I don't know what to tell you. ;)

Very cool stuff Meg, can't wait to see what's next. Welcome to SFG!

Mrs. Maria said...

Meg,
This is absolutely gorgeous. :) You should do some wallpaper downloads on your site. I could look at this style all day. Beautiful! Lots of good luck to you!

Mrs. Maria said...

Hey... I just read you're coming to Phoenix. I live in AZ! What a wonderful illustrative influence to have around in our state... :)

colleen said...

hooray!

RobSchwager said...

We're thinking about moving back to Phoenix as well...

it could be a sugarfrosted PAR-TAY!

meg said...

whoo hoo rob and chocolat, you'll have to hunt me down when i move! i don't know many arty people out in the desert but i aim to change that when i get out there!

Beth said...

I don't even know what to say, and I am not one for a loss of words.

This is incredible stuff. One of my favorite illustrations in a long, long time.