Jan 14, 2006

We interrupt this broadcast for a very important message...

Just wanted to extend my gratitude to all of the new members for embracing this new blog idea and making it a reality. I am loving all of the great work posted here so far and looking forward to seeing what is to come. I can't believe this blog is less than a week old, and already has 14 members with 4 more waiting in the wings.

I recognize we're in desperate need of a new masthead, I'd discussed this idea with Jared early on, and he's agreed to design a new one for us. I can't wait! I'm also thinking that in the future it might be great to have the masthead change on a rotating basis. So if you're interested in designing/illustrating a new masthead, please feel free to knock yourself out. I think it's a great idea, maybe rotate them on a seasonal or holiday basis? Your thoughts?

Also, I'd like to say that if you know other talented illustrators who you believe would enjoy joining us and participating here, please feel free to extend them an invitation. It would be great to see this blog explode with great artwork.

Again, I'm rambling, thanks to all of you for taking part. Let the journey begin,

Jeff


We now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

2 comments:

Metin Seven said...

Thanks again Jeff! I'm looking forward to enjoy much more artwork over here as well.

Cheers,

Metin

Jared Chapman said...

I've been coming up with ideas for one and will hopefully have it finished soon.