Jan 23, 2006

Firebird

Image hosting by Photobucket
I didn't hand-rivet metal. Didn't build an understructure or swipe fuselage from the nearest aero-junkyard. Didn't beat the hell outta nuthin'. But I did have time to spare on Sunday and created this fire-breathing rubber duck in Freehand. One can see a bigger version here – and as always, the full story can be read here.

Wow, big props to Rob. I feel like Milhouse after Bart brought his dog to show-and-tell: "Uh, I have a uh, duckie ... quack quack ..."

2 comments:

RobSchwager said...

Nice duckie! I love anything with flames!

Thanks for the kind words about my stuff.

No aero junkyard swiping though. Just Home Depot.

Also, beating the hell out of your work can be good, cheap therapy....

I highly recommend!

Unknown said...

Love it, man. fun. and funny.